Appropriate equipment and structural solutions make the installation fit as a covering of a tennis court or as a complex sports hall.
We created our own structural design – easy to build and cheap to operate, while it maintains an excellent aesthetics.
The basis of the project is a covering of two tennis courts (37m x 37m), which can be freely expanded to cover more courts or another spaces.
- steel structure made of lightweight trusses
- cladding and roof covering made of insulating panels
- possibility to open the side walls (sliding walls in guides)
- lateral windows
- LED lighting
- separating and structure protecting nets (blends)
- aluminium main door
- a wide range of colours of the cladding
- foundations (concrete footings adapted to the geotechnical conditions)
- substructure and surface for tennis
- ventilation system with recovery unit
- sanitary facilities or containers
- connections and installations outside the contour of the hall