The coating af a two-layer hall consists of:
– PVC inner membrane with a weight of 500-700g/m2
– PVC outer membrane (bearing) with a weight of 650-1200g/m2
The stresses from the outer membrane are transferred to the perimeter frame (steel profiles) and then to the foundation anchors. The thermal insulation is the air which is pushed between two layers of PVC material (air chamber with a thickness of 0-30 cm).
The advantages of a two-layer coating:
– coating elements are delivered in sheets up to 1000 m2 and joined together during the installation of the hall
– the materials have a high durability (> 15 years), there are no need to replace them every 3-5 years
– smooth outer surface (without ropes) facilitates the snow to slide off